Zee HDMI???

Antworten
lilo74
Box: Mutant HD51.Coolstream Trinity sat

Zee HDMI???

Beitrag von lilo74 »

Hi,I have 2 errors in Zee I used to update on line,installed satellites.xml and good, but latest updates
I have my channel list, example: (ESPN)installs well,but after a minute,change to unknown(1432)????
and the other mistake that you don't Zee have HDMI? only have rgb output and ypbpr input ???
Mutant HD51,2Coolstream Trinity Sat, Vu+solo seV2,edision argus pingulux plus,Azbox Me,golden media one,2 coolstream zee DVB-S2 and DVB-C
Don de Deckelwech
NI - Team
Box: Tank / HD51 / Protek 4K für Kabel
Re: Zee HDMI???

Beitrag von Don de Deckelwech »

Hi,
and the other mistake that you don't Zee have HDMI? only have rgb output and ypbpr input ???
what do you mean exactly? Because the Zee surely does have HDMI-Output, so you say, in your box it is broken (no picture on Tv) ?
example: (ESPN)installs well,but after a minute,change to unknown(1432)????
Check, if you have Menu->Setup->Blue->Channellist->"Transponder background update" is active (which would explain this strange behavior) or not (then there should be no change in the settings "by automatic").

Bye,
DdD.
"Ein Log, ist besser als kein Log!"
lilo74
Box: Mutant HD51.Coolstream Trinity sat

Re: Zee HDMI???

Beitrag von lilo74 »

Hi Friend,yes I have Video in Tv but sound No, TV 4k ,to get sound,I need to connect optical output,
Thanks
Mutant HD51,2Coolstream Trinity Sat, Vu+solo seV2,edision argus pingulux plus,Azbox Me,golden media one,2 coolstream zee DVB-S2 and DVB-C
Antworten

Zurück zu „Nevis (HD1, BSE, NEO, NEO², ZEE)“